Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I learned this trick one day when I made my morning workout shake to thin. You can use this on any flavor shake or smoothie for extra creaminess and added protein!
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄8 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 1⁄8 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add milk and protein powder to blender and blend for 15 seconds on medium speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour and serve!