Recipe by CoffeeMom
This is excellent with any kind of bird- chicken, turkey, cornish hen, pheasent, etc. Also good with steaks and vegetables.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 dash soy sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice mushrooms.
- Saute in butter for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add pepper.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together cream and flour.
- Pour slowly into pan with the mushrooms.
- If using soy sauce, add now.
- Stir over heat until thickened.
- Remove from heat, beat in egg yolks.