Extra Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add flour stirring constantly.
- When mixture thickens, add chicken broth, half and half, sour cream, parmesan cheese, wine, garlic, lemon juice, dry mustard, parsley, pasta water and salt and pepper.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture again starts to thicken.
- Add chicken and spaghetti noodles and stir well.
- Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with second half of chopped parsley and serve.