Prep 33 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (16 ounce) processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 20 saltines, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in macaroni, and spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Toss together cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle mixture over macaroni.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.