1/13 Photos of Extra Cheesy Crescent Mozzarella Wedges
Dine & Dish's Note:
I was sitting here trying to figure out what would be a quick thing to feed my kiddos for lunch and at the same time thumbing through the most recent issue of Quick Cooking magazine. This recipe was submitted by Lisa Keesee and it is so simple to make with ingredients you most likely have on hand. These soft cheesy wedges would be great as an appetizer or as an addition to your next meal. For my kids, this and some carrots with ranch was their lunch and they loved it! If you love extra cheesy things and like the sweet flavor of crescents, then you'll love this recipe! UPDATED 2/15/2005 Thanks to the tips of some wonderful reviewers, I tried this a different way. These can easily be rolled into a big rectangle shape. I also sprinkled some oregeno and pizza seasoning on it and it added a whole new dimension of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a greased 12 inch round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- 2Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan making sure to seal the perforations.
- 3Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 4Bake at 375 degree oven for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
- 5Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Extra Cheesy Crescent Mozzarella Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g