Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Kraft's What's Cooking
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (225 g) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup double low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cover and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add vegetables, macaroni, cheese sauce mix, water and 1/2 cup of the cheese; stir.
- Bring to a boil; cover; reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes until done, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; cover and let stand 5 minutes.