Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This easy and elegant salmon dish is a no fail pleaser for company.
Make and share this Exquisite Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix olive oil, water, paprika, chicken soup mix, cumin, ketchup, garlic, and turmeric. If desired add optional splash of white wine and cilantro and mix.
- Splash lemon juice and/or wine over salmon fillets and arrange on an oven proof dish.
- Evenly spread the prepared sauce over the top of the fillets.
- Cook covered 15 minutes then uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- (We like to have vegetables ie: sliced onions, red peppers, and garlic mixed with the sauce cooked with the fish. Fresh cilantro makes a lovely garnish.).
Yes, this IS exquisite! Great flavor and so easy. I used a whole filet of steelhead and baked it in one piece. I used all of optional items also. We will be making this again!