Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This easy and elegant salmon dish is a no fail pleaser for company.
- 6 salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons chicken soup powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- splash lemon juice
- splash white wine (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix olive oil, water, paprika, chicken soup mix, cumin, ketchup, garlic, and turmeric. If desired add optional splash of white wine and cilantro and mix.
- Splash lemon juice and/or wine over salmon fillets and arrange on an oven proof dish.
- Evenly spread the prepared sauce over the top of the fillets.
- Cook covered 15 minutes then uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- (We like to have vegetables ie: sliced onions, red peppers, and garlic mixed with the sauce cooked with the fish. Fresh cilantro makes a lovely garnish.).
Yes, this IS exquisite! Great flavor and so easy. I used a whole filet of steelhead and baked it in one piece. I used all of optional items also. We will be making this again!