1/1 Photo of Exquisite Fish
This easy and elegant salmon dish is a no fail pleaser for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix olive oil, water, paprika, chicken soup mix, cumin, ketchup, garlic, and turmeric. If desired add optional splash of white wine and cilantro and mix.
- 3Splash lemon juice and/or wine over salmon fillets and arrange on an oven proof dish.
- 4Evenly spread the prepared sauce over the top of the fillets.
- 5Cook covered 15 minutes then uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- 6(We like to have vegetables ie: sliced onions, red peppers, and garlic mixed with the sauce cooked with the fish. Fresh cilantro makes a lovely garnish.).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exquisite Fish
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 66.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken soup powder