1/1 Photo of Exquisite Carrot & Zucchini Muffins
These are my family's favorite muffins--they are always gone within the first day or two of making them. They smell so good coming out of the oven, the texture is great, and they are pretty healthy too! My kids have no idea they're filled with veggies. I always double this recipe. If I wasn't on a diet, I'd whip up a batch of cream cheese icing to go on top. Mmm, that would be good! NOTE: I've tried these with grated veggies and shredded, and both turn out excellent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the flours, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat egg; stir in milk, oil and vanilla.
- 5Add egg mixture and remaining ingredients to flour mixture; stir until just moistened.
- 6Spoon evenly into muffin pan.
- 7Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exquisite Carrot & Zucchini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1095 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 325.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g