Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A dish that looks elegant, tastes great, and is quick and easy. Serve with pasta or rice and a crisp salad, and garlic bread.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 10 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- Put the chicken in a baking dish.
- Top with artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
- Cover with stewed tomatoes.
- Bake at 375º for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Serve alone, or on top of pasta or rice.
Oh Miss Annie, thank you :) This was so easy and as I love artichokes, it made it even nicer. I (of course) added fresh minced garlic and a touch of fresh oregano and served this over angel hair pasta...so simple and so wonderful, thank you again!
I will also add garlic next time, and perhaps reserve a bit of the juice from the tomatoes. Very nice!
So easy to prepare and bake; great for a weeknight meal. For only 4 ingredients, this had exceptionally good flavor. I pounded the breasts before cooking, so mine were done in about 30 minutes.