Experimental Low-Cal, Low-Fat Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Crush all bran in food processor add.
- Brown sugar and butter.
- Let it form a loose dough.
- Put 1 teaspoon in each muffin cup and press in the bottom.
- Put in oven at 325°F for 10 minutes to lightly brown.
- In mixer put cream cheese, one egg, cup white sugar; mix till smooth, adding egg whites one at a time. When blended, add lemon juice until incorporated.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of mixture into each muffin cup, on top of cooled crust, and bake at 300 for 30 minutes or until top lightly browns and a toothpick comes out clean.