Recipe by MissJoy
Not sure about this one yet. Am open to suggestions RE modifications, changes, addition, etc.
- 3 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, salt, oil, sugar, sucralose and 4 cups flour. Mix thoroughly, and let sponge rise until doubled in size.
- 2. Gradually add about 4 cups flour, kneading until smooth. Place dough in a greased bowl, and turn several times to coat. Cover with a damp cloth. Allow to rise until doubled.
- 3. Punch down the dough, let it rest a few minutes. Divide dough into three equal parts. Shape into loaves, and place in three 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch greased bread pans. Let rise until almost doubled.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes. The loaves may need to be covered for the last few minutes with foil to prevent excess browning.