Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Vegetarian Times
Make and share this Exotic Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, combine 2 quarts water, the ginger, and lemon juice; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the tea bags, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags, and stir in the honey.
- Let cool.
- Pour the tea through a fine sieve into a large pitcher; serve over ice.
Very good beverage which we enjoyed! I have expecting a more "iced tea" flavor though and may have used too much lemon juice since it seemed to be more a gingery-lemonade than "tea". We all enjoyed it though. Thanks for sharing!
A++++ Used Stash Green Tea! Thanks, Nurse Di! cg ;) PS Vegetarian Times has really good recipes!