1/5 Photos of Exotic Flavored Sugars for Coffee and Tea
This is another that I had put away and forgotten about. I like the cinnamon-ginger. These are good any time of year if you like flavored coffee or tea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Vanilla Bean -- Add 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise, to 2 cups sugar, store 1 week before using.
- 2Peppermint Stick -- In a food processor, combine 2 cups sugar and 1 candy cane or use any peppermint candy, broken into pieces, store 2 days before using.
- 3Lovely Lavender -- Tie 2 tablespoons dried lavender in cheesecloth.Add it to 2 cups sugar, store 2 weeks before using.
- 4Cinnamon- Ginger -- In food processor, combine 2 cups sugar, 2 Tblsp. crystallized ginger and 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon, process, store 1 week before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exotic Flavored Sugars for Coffee and Tea
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 201.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 199.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: