Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for a pic nic, on crackers as an appetizer, or on toast for lunch on a hot summer afternoon.
- 4 cups chicken, shredded and boiled or 4 cups turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup fat-free margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white grapes
- 1⁄4 cup red grapes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar substitute or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 2 egg whites, boiled and minced
- In a small pan, boil grapes in Altern or sugar and enough water to cover the grapes until grapes are tender, remove, drain, cool, and slice.
- Combine remaining ingredients with grapes and serve hot or cold.
This is a good looking meal