1/1 Photo of Exotic Chicken Kebabs
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
From a local grocery Flyer. prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil, curry and ginger in a bowl.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cut chicken into same-size cubes.
- 4Place chicken in a plastic freezer bag.
- 5Add marinade and shake to coat chicken.
- 6Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 7Preheat grill to high.
- 8Skewer chicken cubes,diced mangoes and onions.
- 9Grill about 6 - 8 minutes, making sure to turn a few times.
- 10Salt and pepper to taste.
- 11When ready to serve, sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exotic Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.8
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 42.6 g