Recipe by WildCook
This salad is filling enough to have as a meal. Once again, from my French cooking show. Hope you enjoy.
- 454 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- lime juice
- Tabasco sauce (to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 cups green beans
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, marinade chicken with lime juice and tabasco for 20 minutes. Drain.
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil. Sauté chicken on medium heat. If it's the case, remove the juice that accumulates during cooking. Salt. Reserve.
- In a big bowl, whip the dressing ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients to salad.
- Top with dressing. Serve cold.