- 1 whole roasting chicken, rinsed and cut-up
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub paprika over chicken pieces. Place garlic and green onions in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place chicken pieces on top of onions and garlic. Place potatoes on top of the chicken pieces.
- Heat Sauce ingredients in a saucepan until it just starts to boil. Pour sauce over potatoes and chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375* for 1 hour and 15 mins or until potatoes are tender. Uncover and add peas. Recover and bake 15 more minutes.