Recipe by Abby Girl
This bath jelly is perfect for either the bath or shower. It can be made up using wonderful essential oils --or-- made kid friendly using bubble gum flavour with a small toy tucked in it. Perfect for gift giving
- 1⁄2 cup water, brought to a boil
- 1 (1 3/4 g) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup unscented liquid soap (or bubble bath)
- 1 teaspoon essential oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water and add it to the gelatin. Stir to dissolve, about 1 - 2 minutes. Add the soap and stir slowly. Do not beat the mixture or the soap will become foamy.
- Pour the mixture into a clean plastic container with a lid. Place in the refrigerator until the gelatin is set.
- To use: Place a small amount of jelly under the running tap or scoop out a small amount and use as a skin cleanser in the tub or shower.
- Options: You can drop a small plastic toy or a decorative seashell in the gelatin before it sets ~or~ place it on top of the cooled gelatin.