Recipe by venus2
This scrub is from the Hosteria Las Quintas Eco Spa, in Cuernevaca, Mexico. It makes a wonderful gift and is excellent for sensitive skin or soothing to dry skin. Do not add the honey or water if giving as a gift.
Top Review by Mami J
This scrub was awesome!I made this after a very long, rough day and it not only left my skin super soft, it was also very relaxing. I did use half sugar, half salt because my skin is very dry and I was afraid that the salt would make it drier. Also, I used dried white rose petals from my garden, but I when I make this as a present I plan to use pink petals to make it look prettier. Thank you so much for posting. Made for Alphabet Soup Chef Game.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup rose petal
- 1⁄2 cup sea salt
- 1 cup dry milk
- essential oil, of your choice
- honey or water, to make paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients EXCEPT essential oil in food processor until well mixed& powdered.
- In a glass bowl mix with essential oil, a few drops.
- Put into a pretty jar and use before bathing.
- You can add honey or water to make a paste which you massage into skin.
- Soak off in the tub for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off and apply moisturizing lotion.