1/1 Photo of Exceptionally Good Pan-Fried Hoagie Burgers
Not all of us are blessed with a grill, yet we desire tasty burgers at home! Modified from the dallasnews.com -- Recipe by Alicia Ross for Kitchen Scoop -- Published: June 15, 2012.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together ground beef and all ingredients (EXCEPT pepper jack cheese) in a medium bowl.
- 2Divide into 4 equal parts and shape into mini-loaves, about 4 inches long, 2 1/2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. Set aside.
- 3Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high. Pan-fry burgers to personal preference: 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium rare, 5 to 6 minutes for medium.
- 4Top with cheese and cover skillet to melt, 1 minute.
- 5Serve immediately on rolls with toppings of choice ~ (mustard, mayo, ketchup, chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, minced onion, pickles).
- 6Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exceptionally Good Pan-Fried Hoagie Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 760.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 35.6 g