1/1 Photo of Excellent Steak Marinade
I got this recipe years ago off of The Morning Show. This makes an AWESOME, flavorful steak! I've made this time and time again and everyone raves about the flavor and juiciness of the steak! You won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion, garlic, ginger root, jalapeño pepper, soy sauce, and honey in a blender. (if you don't have jalapeño peppers, you can use red pepper flakes) Blend until it looks like a mushy sauce. It will look weird but it's just the marinade. :).
- 2Put sauce in a gallon zipper bag and put flank steak inside. Marinate overnight.
- 3Take steak out of marinade, pat dry with a paper towel and coat with oil. Discard marinade.
- 4Put on grill and don't keep playing with it! Let it sit on each side for 5 minutes.
- 5Take off grill and let it sit for 5 minutes before cutting into it. (This will allow the juices to be reabsorbed into the meat without it running out with the first cut into the steak).
- 6Cut steak at an angle, against the grain and very thin. Serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Excellent Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 1035.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: