Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Even those who claim to not like fish will "beg" for more of this one. It is so moist and tasty. I think I would try it with Ranch dressing as well. I found a similar recipe at another site but adapted it to my tastes. GUARANTEED you will love this !!!!!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup fine Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 lb flounder or 1 lb fish fillet, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (real)
- garlic salt
- ground parsley (Lawries)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine crumbs and cheese.
- Brush both sides of the fish with the Mayonnaise.
- Coat with crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic seasoning and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and flakes easily.
- They will look like they are not done this is because of the Mayonnaise which makes them so moist.