Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Even those who claim to not like fish will "beg" for more of this one. It is so moist and tasty. I think I would try it with Ranch dressing as well. I found a similar recipe at another site but adapted it to my tastes. GUARANTEED you will love this !!!!!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup fine Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 lb flounder or 1 lb fish fillet, of your choice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (real)
- garlic salt
- ground parsley (Lawries)
- In a shallow dish, combine crumbs and cheese.
- Brush both sides of the fish with the Mayonnaise.
- Coat with crumb mixture.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic seasoning and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and flakes easily.
- They will look like they are not done this is because of the Mayonnaise which makes them so moist.
We used this recipe on Pollack fillets and the result was excellect. Definately very moist and tasty. We be using this recipe often. Thanks!
YUMMY! I made it for my boyfriend last weekend and he's already requesting I make it again. Thank you so much for posting!!
very good! made this for 5-year-old DS and he inhaled it! I cooked mine for 25 minutes and it was perfect.