Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My co-worker stops at the Mi Tierra restaurant in Ridgeland, SC on her way to work every night and gets take out. They always include their homemade chips and guacamole dip. I hate guacamole, but this dip is the absolute best. They won't part with the recipe, so I worked on it a bit and I think this is it.
- 3 tablespoons ranch dip mix (powder)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) containerdean guacamole (or your favorite guacamole)
- Mix together.
- serve with tortilla chips.