I love this with roasted chicken breast and a sprout salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a wok and cook the scallions, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
- 2Crack in the egg and scramble with a chopstick for a couple of minutes until just set.
- 3Stir in the rice and peas and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes until piping hot.
- 4Season with soy sauce and a few twists of black pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Excellent Egg and Ginger Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 583.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: