Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A good, simple meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cooked lentils
- 3 dashes club house's one step seasonings roasted garlic & peppers seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 dashes cheese (shredded) (optional)
- Crack eggs into frying pan with the stove off.
- Spoon the lentils into the eggs and stir them together.
- Turn the stove on to medium-high heat and shake Roasted Garlic & Peppers seasoning into mixture.
- Once it is done cooking, serve directly on to plate.
- If you wish, you can put shredded cheese on to the meal.
This gets five stars for flavor and one for directions. You need to use cooked lentils for this. I even fried mine off before adding the eggs thinking there was no way these lentils could cook in the eggs and they still ended up hard as a rock. I guess I should've known better, but I wanted to try it as written. Will make again, but with cooked lentils. Subbed roasted garlic powder and paprika for the seasoning mix. Thanks Chibi.