Recipe by Chef Maus
A good, simple meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
This gets five stars for flavor and one for directions. You need to use cooked lentils for this. I even fried mine off before adding the eggs thinking there was no way these lentils could cook in the eggs and they still ended up hard as a rock. I guess I should've known better, but I wanted to try it as written. Will make again, but with cooked lentils. Subbed roasted garlic powder and paprika for the seasoning mix. Thanks Chibi.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cooked lentils
- 3 dashes club house's one step seasonings roasted garlic & peppers seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 dashes cheese (shredded) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack eggs into frying pan with the stove off.
- Spoon the lentils into the eggs and stir them together.
- Turn the stove on to medium-high heat and shake Roasted Garlic & Peppers seasoning into mixture.
- Once it is done cooking, serve directly on to plate.
- If you wish, you can put shredded cheese on to the meal.