Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another recipe I received in my email! Looks good! Very easy too!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 15 1⁄2 ounces chili beans, hot and spicy
- 15 1⁄2 ounces chili beans, hot
- 28 ounces tomatoes, cut up
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces chili peppers, drained, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dried, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 ounces mushrooms (optional)
- In a crock pot, combine beans, undrained tomatoes, celery, onion, tomato paste, green pepper, green chilies, mushrooms, sugar, bay leaf, salt, marjoram, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain and stir.
- into tomato mixture.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaf; stir before serving.