1/4 Photos of Ev's Potato Salad
My 'signature' potato salad. We have this atleast once a week over the summer with simple, grilled suppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dill vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 3/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced dill pickle
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1Boil the potatoes in salted water for 25 minutes, or until just tender.
- 2Drain, let cool enough to be handled and peel.
- 3Cut into ½ inch slices and put in a large bowl.
- 4Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, paprika and salt and pepper and pour dressing over potatoes; add the bell pepper, ½ cup of the onion, the garlic clove and toss.
- 5Let salad marinate, loosely covered and at room temperature, for 1 hour.
- 6Stir in sour cream, egg, ¼ cup onion and dill pickles and season to taste.
- 7Chill salad, covered, for 2 hours or overnight.
- 8Serve at or close to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ev's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: