Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple, and will yield the juiciest, tastiest pork chops you will ever have. The longer you let the pork chops marinade, the better they are. Remember garlic mellows when it is cooked! (Cook time is for medium thickness, on the Barbecue)
- 6 pork chops
- 8 cloves garlic, large
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sea salt or 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Shred or mince garlic.
- rub pork chops with sea salt.
- Place all ingredients in a marinading container, or sealed plastic bag (best).
- IMPORTANT- let marinade for several hours, preferably overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Bake in oven, or barbecue.
I used the oven bag method for these, found them to be a little dry.
I used the thick pork chops. The marinade was easy and has stocked pantry ingredient. They were very juicy, my whole family loved them. We also made a horseradish sauce to use on them at the table.
We Loved it!!! Perict for garlic fans!