Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really wicked cookies!
Make and share this Evil Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter with the sugar and the brown sugar; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter to the creamed butter/sugar mixture, beating until well combined.
- In a small bowl combine the milk and whipping cream.
- Add the milk/cream mixture to the peanut butter mixture alternately with the flour mixture until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls, by either teaspoon or tablespoon (depending on the size cookie you'd like) and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until browned; Let them cool and then scarf them down!
The instructions to this recipe are incomplete/incorrect...I've submitted new instructions for approval to correct this ;-)
The instructions were confusing. The flavour of the cookie was good.