These are really wicked cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter with the sugar and the brown sugar; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter to the creamed butter/sugar mixture, beating until well combined.
- 5In a small bowl combine the milk and whipping cream.
- 6Add the milk/cream mixture to the peanut butter mixture alternately with the flour mixture until well combined.
- 7Roll the dough into balls, by either teaspoon or tablespoon (depending on the size cookie you'd like) and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until browned; Let them cool and then scarf them down!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Evil Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 471.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 12.4 g