Recipe by Lee senate
there is a little shop in Norristown PA that makes sandwiches, and I looked to see if one of their sandwiches made it here, and it didn't so I'm going to post it on zarr. I'm sure everyone is saying what is a zep? well it's just a sandwich but you be the judge............
Top Review by CHRISSYG
Eve's, Lou's... you tell me which makes the better zep? My Dad is a Norristown Native and I grew up eating these at my grandparents house. (the salami has to be cooked salami)<br/>they are delish!
- 1 hoagie roll
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 slice onion
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 4 slices salami
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- hot pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- You take the hoagie roll and slice it apart.
- put salad oil on both sides.
- then put slice of cheese on both sides.
- next comes the meat.
- slice the onion thick and put ontop of meat.
- then top with a tomato slice.
- salt and pepper opt.
- put it together and you have one of eve's famous zeps.
- the hotter the pepper the better hubby says.
- but I feel, any hot pepper will do.