Basically an ordinary sponge base with added apples Enjoy. Got this from my first home economics lesson in high school. :) You could try this with different fruit- a large handfull of strawberries for example.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix dry ingredients with the egg and margarine and mix until creamy.
- 2Peel apple and chop into thin pieces.
- 3Pour in half the mix and place half fruit on top.
- 4Cover fruit with sugar and add the rest of fruit and mix.
- 5Put in oven for twenty to thirty mins or gas mark 5 bake until golden brown.
- 6You can check with chopstick if any mix clings to chopstick it's not ready check again in about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eves Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.2
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1634.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 72.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g