Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Here is one of our family's favourite and very easy cheesecakes. It was given to my mother by her cousin Eve.
- 625 g cream cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 50 g instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 250 ml cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 4 egg whites stiffly. Set aside.
- Mix all cake ingredients together and fold in egg whites.
- Grease 26 inch cake tin and bake for 50 minutes at 350 Degrees F or 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Furn off oven and leave cake to cool.
- Topping: Take the 1/2 vanilla pudding, add milk and cream. Mix together and pour on cake when cool.