Recipe by Brenda.
I love King Arthur's Everything Bread and Bagel Topping so I decided to try and make my own. We love this on loaves of homemade Wheat Bread.
Top Review by K9 Owned
What an excellent way to turn a batch of rolls or a loaf of bread in to something so special!!!
I am a novice at all things yeast and used this recipe for my first attempt at hamburger buns. It was just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this gem!
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic or 2 tablespoons dried garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion or 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3⁄4 tablespoon kosher salt (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake until ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Store tightly covered.
- Always shake well before using.
- For bread topping: I lightly brush the loaves with egg white just before baking and sprinkle with this topping.
- Actual number of servings will depend on how light or how heavy you shake/ sprinkle this on. If I had to guess I would guess I use about 3/4-1 tbsp per loaf of bread.