Recipe by cali~jenn
I just came across this on RR 30 min. meals and HAD to save it here to try. I am not a fan of sesame or poppy seeds so I will be making mine without but other than that it looks YUMMY!
- 24 ounces skinless salmon fillets, cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended ( Montreal Seasoning by McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 scallions, whites and greens, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- green leaf lettuce, for topping
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced red onion
- crusty kaiser roll, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill if using to medium high. Prepare hot grill with cooking spray. Indoors, use a large skillet rather than a grill pan and preheat with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to medium-high heat.
- Place salmon in food processor and pulse to coarse grind meat to form burgers. Transfer fish to a mixing bowl and season with grill seasoning, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and dill. Mix and form 4 patties. Drizzle the burgers with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Cook burgers 3 minutes on each side for a pink center, 4 to 5 minutes on each side for fully cooked fish.
- While burgers cook, combine in a bowl the cream cheese and the scallions and fold in sour cream and lemon juice.
- Top the burgers with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce on crusty, toasted buns.