1/1 Photo of Everything Salmon Burgers(Rachael Ray)
A great recipe for any day of the week! From Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book. She was inspired by everything bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless salmon fillet, cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended-McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 crusty kaiser rolls (or other rolls of choice)
- green leaf lettuce
- sliced beefsteak tomato
- sliced red onion
- 1Place the salmon in a food processor and pulse to coarse grind the fish.Transfer the fish to a mixing bowl and season with the grill seasoning, poppy and sesame seeds, onion flakes, and dill. Use your hands to mix, then divide into 4 equal portions and form each portion into a patty.
- 2Heat a about a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side for a pink center, 4-5 minutes on each side for fully cooked.
- 4While the burgers cook, combine the cream cheese with the scallions. Fold in the sour cream and lemon juice. Split and lightly toast the rolls.
- 5Serve the burgers on the toasted buns topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and some of the cream cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything Salmon Burgers(Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 557.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: