Recipe by meredith thorson
A tasty spin on the ever popular and versatile potato...another fabulous side dish!
Top Review by Elkaybee
I have put together a much easier version of potatoes than this one, using less ingredients with much better results. I thought it was a little heavy although I did like the crunchiness of the onions.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled,sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes until fork tender.
- drain and place into an 8 x 8 (2 qt.) shallow baking pan.
- mix garlic, onion, heavy cream, cream cheese, and butter in a large bowl and spread evenly over potatoes.
- top with pepper, paprika, and cheese.
- bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- serve hot and enjoy!