- 236.59 ml butter (2 sticks) or 236.59 ml margarine (2 sticks)
- 473.18 ml old fashioned oats
- 591.47 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 295.73 ml flaked coconut
- 354.88 ml white sugar
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar
- 283.49-340.19 g bag chocolate chips or 236.59 ml raisins
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add vanilla, eggs and spices.
- Add rest of ingredients except for chocolate chips if using.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfouls about 3" apart on large greased cookie sheet or ungreased parchment paper (works much better!).
- Push tops down slightly with back of a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for about 10-12 minutes or when edges are turning brown and centers are almost set.