Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These amazing enchiladas will satisfy the Mexican food lover in all of us! Absolutely delicious! Enjoy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray shallow baking dish (I use a 3 qt glass dish) with non-stick spray.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Add taco seasoning according to packet directions. Set aside.
- Spread small amount (about a tbsp) of refried beans on each tortilla; add tbsp seasoned beef; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in greased baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over rolled up tortillas. Top with additional cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for 20-35 minutes; till cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Serve with sour cream and guacamole. Enjoy!