Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cookie has a little bit of everything, except flour. It was a favorite of mine growing up and is still a hit at parties. The recipe in its original form makes a ton of cookies, so you may want to cut in half...
- In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first seven ingredients--eggs through peanut butter.
- Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly by hand.
- If dough is too sticky, either refrigerate or add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
- Scoop ice cream size balls of dough onto cookie sheets, with plenty of space in between.
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.
Good cookie but be warned if you make the whole recipe you will have lots of cookies! I made some into balls and froze them to bake at a later date.
Very forgiving recipe! I didn't have a full cup of butter so added some cream cheese. I skipped on the white sugar since there was enough sweet stuff in it already. I needed 10 cups of oatmeal to make a happy texture for rolling (I used a combo of regular and quick oats since it didn't specify) and for the candy I used a mix of Skor bits, white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I made my cookies quite a bit smaller since my ice cream scoop is huge lol so only needed to bake them about 9 minutes. Overall an interesting tasty cookie!