1/1 Photo of Everything Cookies Aka Monster Cookies
This cookie has a little bit of everything, except flour. It was a favorite of mine growing up and is still a hit at parties. The recipe in its original form makes a ton of cookies, so you may want to cut in half...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first seven ingredients--eggs through peanut butter.
- 2Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly by hand.
- 3If dough is too sticky, either refrigerate or add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
- 4Scoop ice cream size balls of dough onto cookie sheets, with plenty of space in between.
- 5Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything Cookies Aka Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (3513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 6.1 g