Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I took the basic oatmeal cookie recipe (right off the Quaker box) and added everything I could find in the pantry: chocolate chips, raisins, even some peanut butter. Was out of vanilla, so added almond extract. Wonderful chewy crunch!
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml almond extract (or both) or 4.92 ml vanilla extract (or both)
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Stir in dry ingredients, mix well.
- Form into balls about 1 1/2" in diameter, press down lightly on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
These are very good. I cut the recipe in half but still had to use 2 eggs to get all the ingredients to stick together. Will make these again!