Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A deliciously filling cookie! So tasty, but heart healthy too. I sometimes use dried cranberries instead of raisins for a change. Makes a lot of cookies which is good because they go fast at my house!
- 473.18 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 236.59 ml artificial sweetener
- 118.29 ml Smart Balance butter spread
- 236.59 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 236.59 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml wheat flour
- 828.06 ml oats
- 473.18 ml dark chocolate chips
- Combine raisins and water, set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add flour and beat until smooth.
- Drain raisins and mix in oats, chocolate chips and raisins by hand.
- If too stiff add skim milk one tbs at a time.
- Drop batter in tablespoon size onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350. 8 minutes gives a softer cookie.
- Store in airtight container.