Chef #284771's Note:
A deliciously filling cookie! So tasty, but heart healthy too. I sometimes use dried cranberries instead of raisins for a change. Makes a lot of cookies which is good because they go fast at my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml hot water
- 236.59 ml artificial sweetener
- 118.29 ml Smart Balance butter spread
- 236.59 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 236.59 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml wheat flour
- 828.06 ml oats
- 473.18 ml dark chocolate chips
- 1Combine raisins and water, set aside.
- 2Cream together butter, sugar, peanut butter, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and baking soda.
- 3Add flour and beat until smooth.
- 4Drain raisins and mix in oats, chocolate chips and raisins by hand.
- 5If too stiff add skim milk one tbs at a time.
- 6Drop batter in tablespoon size onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes at 350. 8 minutes gives a softer cookie.
- 8Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute