Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My moms recipe for cookies that can be made with just about anything!
Make and share this Everything Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 cups Rice Krispies or 5 cups chocolate chips or 5 cups raisins or 5 cups nuts (or skor bits, granola, sunflower seeds, dried cherries - you can use a combination of any of these o)
- Mix all ingredients together up to the baking powder.
- When these are well mixed, add the 5 various cups of whatever you like and then mix by hand so as not to crush these ingredients.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls and bake at 375 for 12 minutes on an air bake pan.
- As a hint- bake them on wax paper on the cookie sheet to make the cookies softer.