Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes.
- 354.88 ml low-fat granola
- 236.59 ml golden raisin
- 236.59 ml old fashioned oats
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml walnuts, halves
- 118.29 ml peanut butter chips
- 395.10 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml packed dark brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- In a large bowl, toss the granola, raisins, oats, chocolate chips, walnut halves, and peanut butter chips together until well combined; set aside.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl, stir with a shisk to combine ingredients; set aside.
- Add sugars to the container of a food processor; whirl to combine.
- With the processor running, add butter, a few pieces at a time, whirling until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; whirl until incorporated, scraping down sides of work bowl when needed.
- Add in flour mixture; pulse on and off until just combined.
- Scrape mixture from food processor into the bowl with the chocolate chip mixture; stir to combine.
- Shape dough into 2-inch balls; place balls 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cook cookies on cookie sheets placed on a wire rack until firm enough to lift with a spatula.
- Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.