From Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts, halves
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1In a large bowl, toss the granola, raisins, oats, chocolate chips, walnut halves, and peanut butter chips together until well combined; set aside.
- 2Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl, stir with a shisk to combine ingredients; set aside.
- 3Add sugars to the container of a food processor; whirl to combine.
- 4With the processor running, add butter, a few pieces at a time, whirling until smooth and creamy.
- 5Add in eggs and vanilla; whirl until incorporated, scraping down sides of work bowl when needed.
- 6Add in flour mixture; pulse on and off until just combined.
- 7Scrape mixture from food processor into the bowl with the chocolate chip mixture; stir to combine.
- 8Shape dough into 2-inch balls; place balls 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake in a 375° oven for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
- 10Cook cookies on cookie sheets placed on a wire rack until firm enough to lift with a spatula.
- 11Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2292.8
- Calories from Fat 1289
- Total Fat 143.3 g
- Saturated Fat 58.7 g
- Cholesterol 303.6 mg
- Sodium 1083.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 238.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 141.9 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: