Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat granola
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts, halves
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, toss the granola, raisins, oats, chocolate chips, walnut halves, and peanut butter chips together until well combined; set aside.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl, stir with a shisk to combine ingredients; set aside.
- Add sugars to the container of a food processor; whirl to combine.
- With the processor running, add butter, a few pieces at a time, whirling until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; whirl until incorporated, scraping down sides of work bowl when needed.
- Add in flour mixture; pulse on and off until just combined.
- Scrape mixture from food processor into the bowl with the chocolate chip mixture; stir to combine.
- Shape dough into 2-inch balls; place balls 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cook cookies on cookie sheets placed on a wire rack until firm enough to lift with a spatula.
- Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.