1/8 Photos of Everything Chicken Tenders
Mommy Diva's Note:
Love everything bagels? Try this fun twist on a classic chicken tender for your next gathering! Straight from RR show - recipe idea contributed by Andrew Caplan. ;) Yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 3 tablespoons garlic flakes
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt or 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling (EVOO)
- wood skewer, soaked in water for 10 to 15 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Place the minced onion, garlic flakes, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, black pepper and coarse salt on a plate and mix it all together.
- 3Coat the chicken tenders with some EVOO, giving them a toss to make sure they are completely covered.
- 4Place skewers through each chicken tender lengthwise.
- 5Dip each skewer of chicken into the seed mixture and turn to coat.
- 6Continue until all the chicken have been coated then transfer skewers to a nonstick baking sheet and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning them over about mid-way through the time.
- 7While the chicken is cooking make the dipping sauce:
- 8In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- 9Stir in the chopped scallions and season with a little salt and pepper, to taste.
- 10Remove the chicken tenders from the oven and serve with the scallion-cream cheese dipping sauce.
- 11Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.7
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 218.0 mg
- Sodium 3947.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: