Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've been making this bread since high school when I won some long forgotten cooking contest with it. It has a little bit of everything in it, thus the name.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drained & chopped
- Heat Oven to 350.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, sugar, eggs, and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Beat flour mixture into wet ingredients on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Fold in walnuts, chocolate & white chocolate chips, coconut, and cherries.
- Pour mixture into 2 well greased loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 1 hour until toothpick inserted in center tests clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.