My boyfriend and I wanted Oatmeal Raisin Cookies one night. While I like cranberries, bananas, chocolate, and raisins he wanted cherries, blueberries, and pecans. So, instead of making 2 different batches I just mixed everything in one big bowl! So yummy! Note...my boyfriend likes his cookies a little undercooked so I cooked his for 11 minutes, while I cook mine for 14 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed (I used light and dark brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 3 cups oats (I used 1 cup quick oats & 2 cups old fashioned oats)
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1 (5 ounce) bag dried mixed berries (mine contained cherries and blueberries)
- 1/2 cup banana chips, crushed (optional) or 1 mashed banana (optional)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped fine
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well.
- 5Add oats, raisins, dried berries, banana chips, white chocolate chips, and pecans. Mix well.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Cool cookies for one minute on the cookie sheet.
- 9Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10Makes about 20 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything but the Kitchen Sink Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1132.6
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 1003.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 61.7 g
- Protein 24.5 g